Monday, April 22, 2013

I Love Patterns

<3 Patterns


Cap sleeve top
ustrendy.com

$22
$195
$27
Chunky necklace
 theiconic.com.au

$26
Round cut diamond ring
frontjewelers.net

$4,695

So recently I joined a new site called "Polyvore". It's really awesome, because you have a ton of pieces and you put them together to create an outfit. I decided to start posting my outfits on my blog. So here you go. My very first Polyvore post. 

Description: Boho chic outfit;accessories make the outfit

Inspiration: My sister is obsessed with mixing pieces that you never expected to go together, and she always looks amazing. I wanted to try it, but I could never find stuff in my own closet, so I made it on Polyvore.

Get The Look: Find some stuff in your closet that has small patterns. For example, if you get a shirt with chunky stripes and jeans with polka dots, they probably won't look as chic. But if you get a shirt with tiny white stripes and put it with floral jeans, you have a cute outfit. Also remember that, if you're careful, you can also add color mixing. I wasn't extremely daring with this outfit, but you can mix and match and try stuff out. And finally, don't forget to accessorize. If you have lots of patterns, you want the jewelry to make a statement, but not make it confusing to the eye. A chunky and small necklace will work, or a long thin chain necklace with a fun pendant at the bottom.

Final Note: I didn't include all the pieces and prices, so if you are interested, go to www.polyvore.com and find me, dancingdiva939. There you can see all of my sets and if you click on one, you can get more info about prices and stuff. Also, you may notice that the ring is very expensive. Don't worry if you can't find the exact piece of jewelry that you want. A lot of cheaper stores can carry very similar pieces for a much lower price. 


<3/Zoe




















No comments:

Post a Comment