Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Great Stores

"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
— Gianni Versace

Hey, guys! Sorry it took so long for me to post again. School can make a girl very, very busy. Well, the other day I went on a shopping spree and found some really cute things. I found a new great store, and that made me have the idea to create a post listing the best places you can go for someone who has a mature style but a small build. They're not in a specific order, but the first two are my faves.

  • Justice
  • 77kids
  • Ross
  • T J Maxx
  • H&M (not the best, but I can usually find a thing or two)
  • Children's Place (same as H&M)
  • Nordstrom (very expensive, just so you know)
I hope this was helpful. As I said, the top two are perfect, at least for me. Remember, everyone has a different body, so don't be discouraged if these stores don't work for you. As Stacey and Clinton say on "What Not to Wear", there's something fashionable out there for everyone. Don't settle for something that isn't you, or doesn't look too great. You will find something. My body is very hard to dress, as a matter of fact, because I'm so small, but I do it. Just keep on looking. Good luck to you.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog. I have been looking for it forev!! Haha it sounds like I should start shopping with you Zoe. :)

    ReplyDelete